Saturday, June 22, 2013
RELATION AND COORDINATION BUILDING INITIATIVE
· STUDENT MANAGEMENT RELATIONS
To harmonizes and create an attractive atmosphere between the student and the management.
· INTER PROGRAM RELATION
To harmonize and create favorable relations between program like BA-PSM, BA-MFED, BA-CED, BA-AF, BA-ME, BA-HRM, CMF, CAF, CIT, CLIS, DBICT, DCMA, PGD and MASTER program.
· INTER CLUBS RELATION
To create and be bridge for all the MUCCoBS clubs like PSM CLUB, MUSMA CLUB and MFEM CLUB. CED CLUB, YUNA CLUB, MUSHAC CLUB, AISEC, to work together for the benefits of students.
· MUCSO EXTERNAL RELATIONS
To create and bridge a gap between MUCCoBS with other universities and with other stakeholders (CBOS, CORPORATION, NGO’S)
at 8:34 PM
SPORTS AND SOCIAL ISSUE
GENDER AND DISABLED
1. Career day as it stipulated under MUCSO constitution in which it invite at any time distinguish personalities such as economic, social, academic, and cultural professionals to interact with students community by way of lecturers, panels or group discussion, workshop or any other means which promote healthy discussion.
2. Organized debates, seminars, workshops, conferences, study tours and congress, to enhance intellectual, civic and political awareness of the student’s community.
3. To influence the partial transcript for finalist students granted as soon as possible and when the need arise.
4. To initiate sponsors such as LOAN BOARD and Undertake activities for the benefits of the students of MUCCoBS.
5. To negotiate with the management as the representative of the students, Sound systems in the halls, chairs, and lighting equipment’s should be in good conditions. Size and quantity of sound systems in Nyerere Hall. Kahama hall and Sokoine complex should be improved.
6. To negotiate with the management, to connect PGD learning facility with the generator power of the hall is rented; the furniture should be taken care of in a proper manner.
7. To negotiate with the management on the possibility to extend field time – the move to go full-fledged university.
8. To negotiate with the management to reduce the cost of retaking course e.g. HEALTH INSURANCE in which many students are fail to pay full cost of retaking course.
MUCSO AND THE MANAGEMENT
We are aware and we support MUCCoBS to become a better place for excelling carriers. Producing competent individuals of high caliber in all fields covered.
· Our aim is to compliment the management efforts without jeopardizing the student’s rights and ability to grow as a group and individuals.
· To build trustworthy line of communication with the management.
· To Build true and open negotiations forum with the management on critical issues concerning students, on one side and management on the other side
· To build a trustworthy and regular dialogue channel with the management.
1. To convince the Health Department at the University to ensure that HEALTH INSURANCE Identity Cards is available on time.
2. To ensure and cooperate with the management about the cleanness at places where the students obtains food service (VIBANDANI).
SPORTS AND SOCIAL ISSUES
1. Fresher’s party must be conducted as soon as possible after starting new academic year.
2. To ensure an event of Miss and Mr. MUCCoBS and their rewards are given on time.
3. To ensure Interclass competition (LEAGUE) and promoting sports in general especially MUCCoBS TEAM.
4. To make sure MUCCoBS STUDIUM is effectively used by students without any conditions at any time.
5. To increase number of sports facilities like sports uniform, Footballs and sports medicines.
GENDER AND DISABLED
To ensure that equality in all aspects at University
i. There will be a general assembly in which the students will give out their opinion and challenges to the MUCSO.
ii. There should be a student newsletters at least twice in a year informing students on various issues happening at MUCSO to enable transparency and integrity with reference to almanac.
iii. MUCSO EXTERNAL RELATIONS. To create and bridge a gap between MUCCoBS with other universities and with other stakeholders (CBOS, CORPORATION, NGO’S).
at 7:53 PM